Big In Nagasaki

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sake is...

...the devil's liquor.

I had an enkai last night. The seniors graduated yesterday and teachers went out to celebrate last night. It was a knock-down, drag-out party--well at least in terms of my head and how it feels presently.

Somewhere along the line I had told people here at the school how much I like sake. They like that I like sake and order it for me when I go to parties. Now, this creates a problem because it's very easy to drink, and very easy to drink too much of.

I tried to go home several times last night and kept getting roped into joining people for more drinks. It's fun to be out with the people I work with because I don't often get to see them relaxed, but sometimes I wish I could opt out of the shenanigans because I know how I'll inevitably feel the next day.


Anyway, I know the party went well because I found this gem of a photo on my digital camera today. It's me getting friendly with the principal of my school.


1 Comments:

Blogger Sierra said...

I like it! =)

You're saying "Peace out," and he's saying "Ta-da!"

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home