Big In Nagasaki

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Kumamoto

A typhoon rolled through Nagasaki prefecture last weekend, so my farewell trip to Ojika was postponed. I had planned on taking Tom with me when I went to visit for the last time. He has never been and we were going to celebrate his birthday there.
We took the car ferry over to Kumamoto instead.

We saw the castle.

We went to Suizenji park.
We went to the shrine at the park.

We had a good weekend even though it wasn't on Ojika. I'm going to make it out there in August when we get back from SE Asia. Tom won't be able to come because of work. I won't have to worry about that because I have less than a week left at my job!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sierra said...

Less than a week of work!?!?! Oh my god. It's the end of July! What are you doing now! Seriously, I need to email you girl!

12:42 AM  
Blogger biginkyiv said...

Hey Sierra!

I'll send you an email now. Thanks for keeping dibs on me.

Rock!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home