Big In Nagasaki

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Crumpy

I'm feeling crappy and grumpy. So, I'm crumpy.

I have a cold. When I have a cold, I want people to feel sorry for me and do nice things for me. I want to be pampered.

That's the crappy part.

I'm feeling grumpy too. I sit next to the "tea lady" who keeps the office running smoothly, orders lunches, makes copies, makes tea and general things like that. Teachers often come over to our neck of the woods to put in their mid-day meal orders. One teacher just walked over to order, but before she did, she took a nice, long minute examining the page of a notebook I have open on my desk. I wonder what she'd do if the situation was reversed. I'm going to put it to a test. I think I'll go over to her desk later, stand behind her, peer over her shoulder at the work laid out on her desk and see what she has to say about it. So there.

And there's the grumpy part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home