Big In Nagasaki

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Unisex Bathroom

That's one way to handle having a unisex bathroom. But, wait a minute.... What if a dude is in there and a dudette wants to use the toilet? I guess they figure guys are used to peeing while people are cruising around. I mean, after all, you see men peeing outside all the time in corners and nooks. However, if I were a dude, I'd want a little more privacy.

I've gotten caught in unisex bathrooms plenty of times. The worst time was at a party for my old school. We were at a restaurant that had just one bathroom. There were urinals along the wall along with a sink by the door. There also happened to be two stalls with doors and locks. I was in one and had just flushed the toilet when I heard a crew of men come in. Awkward. This crew happened to be headed up by the principal of my school. There was nothing for me to do, but sit and wait. So, I listened to their conversation and *whatnot* and tried not to make a peep so they wouldn't know I was in there. I was mortified. From then on, when we went to the same dining spot, I recruited another lady to go with me and guard the door.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lucky person! I was in the Philippines for a year and a half and always dreamed of going to Japan....lucky lady!..:)

7:42 PM  
Blogger biginkyiv said...

Hey Aaron, you should check out the JET Program. It's a great way to experience Japan. I'm, respectively, envious of you. I've never been to the Philippines. I hope to get there someday.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home